HETERODOCS.ORG

Subject: HETERODOCS.ORG
From: Michele Davis <michele -at- krautgrrl -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2004 21:05:48 -0500

Being the opinion wallflower that I am, I think something was lost as I followed this thread.

1) Dan, do you mean: So now the U.S. senate is going to be led by the cat world's answer to Dr. Mengele! A man who can do that is capable of any infamy.
That Dr. William Frist?

and

2) Sankara, heterodocs.org to me implys a website offering articles about being a heterosexual. My husband, the programmer, said heterodocs.org made him think of a porn site. Then when I said, but it is an ORG domain, he replied, well it says the same thing to me as rockdocs.org, or wooddocs.org.

I'd rethink THAT domain name. I really would.

Just decided to step away from the proverbial wall for a minute.

Michele

--
Michele

"Writing is easy; all you do is sit staring at a blank sheet of paper until the drops of blood form on your forehead." G. Fowler
www.krautgrrl.com