Re: job title nomenclature on biz cards

Subject: Re: job title nomenclature on biz cards
From: Chuck Martin <cm -at- writeforyou -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2004 15:36:49 -0700

diotima wrote:

i'm designing some business cards for myself as a technical editor
and technical writer, and i find myself pondering the job titles we
are given or give ourselves and the impressions these titles make on
clients, employers, and recruiters. specifically, for those of us who
function both as writers and editors, i'm curious if anyone has any
thoughts on how this is best presented on a business card. for
example:

My own business card says the same thing as under my name in my sig.

Chuck Martin
User Assistance & Experience Engineer
twriter "at" sonic "dot" net www.writeforyou.com

"I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me.
The day may come when the courage of Men fail, when we forsake our
friends and break all bonds of fellowship. But it is not this day!
This day, we fight!"
- Aragorn

"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given you."
- Gandalf

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com