RE: Moving from RoboHelp to AuthorIt

Subject: RE: Moving from RoboHelp to AuthorIt
From: "Tammy Lloyd" <tlloyd -at- xaware -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2004 15:01:15 -0600

Before you move to AuthorIT take a look at Veredus (developed by Rascal Software). It's much more powerful for single sourcing! We're moving from FrameMaker to Veredus in order to single source and manage our content better. There's just two writers here and we produce thousands of pages of documentation and JavaHelp.

FYI: When we selected a product for a content management and building needs we did look at AuthorIT and WebWorks Publisher first.

Tammy Lloyd
Technical Writer
XAware, Inc.
2060 Briargate Pkwy