RE : Securedoc project - Additional information

Subject: RE : Securedoc project - Additional information
From: Keri Morgret <kerilists -at- morgret -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2004 09:01:08 -0700

What are the Stella awards? Is this similar to the Darwin awards, where people die (and remove themselves from the gene pool) by doing stupid things?

At 12:23 AM 8/13/2004, Solena -dot- LEMOIGNE -at- fr -dot- thalesgroup -dot- com wrote:

True enough. In Europe there is no culture of "I've put my hand on the
chainsaw, and look, all my fingers are gone! You should've told me not to
put my hand on the chainsaw. I'll sue you." Most judges consider that people
have shown a lack of common sense and that's it. However, we see an increase
in cases that could compete for the Stella awards.

Keri Morgret
ldt.stanford.edu/~keri

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com