Same issue: RoboHelp and Search tab not working on UNIX, LINUX platforms....-

Subject: Same issue: RoboHelp and Search tab not working on UNIX, LINUX platforms....-
From: "Pyle, Suzanne" <Suzanne -dot- Pyle -at- ca -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2004 16:12:19 -0400

Hi, I just sent out a question to this list regarding RoboHelp and the
Search engine/tab not working in UNIX or LINUX environment.

We may be getting closer to an answer ... Seems that the format of this
version of the search tab is what is called "Section 508 compliant" ...
It is a congressional disability act that makes some software easier for
handicapped people to operate ...
A guy from RoboHelp first had me check my settings during the compiling
effort, but my settings did not have the Section 508 Compliant Output
option box checked ...
Now we are looking into some code setting on our webserver configuration
that may be automatically kicking in this 508 compliancy ...
In the end, it may not have anything to do with RoboHelp or the version
we are using or the options we are selecting ...
If anyone is famliar with Section 508 and RoboHelp compliance, please
let me know.

Thanks,

Suzanne Pyle
BrightStor Technical Writer