Re: Help - Salary info

Subject: Re: Help - Salary info
From: peemo -at- hotmail -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2004 09:05:41 -0600

Weakley wrote:

> I just interviewed for a Publications Manager position in the DC area.
> I think the initial salary range they offered is low - does anyone have
> a sense of an appropriate range for this position?

Well, as always, that depends. Many of us who would reply are not in the
DC area. Why don't you give us the range they suggested, and we can tell
you how that compares to our levels/areas of the country. I am sure the
COL is higher in DC than here in the Midwest.

Pam

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com