Seeking info on IEEE-1063 Documentation standard

Subject: Seeking info on IEEE-1063 Documentation standard
From: "madhumita nair" <madhumita22 -at- lycos -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 04:25:41 -0500

Dear all,
I had come across a draft copy of IEEE-1063 Documentation standard that was downloadable free of cost. It was under review at that point of time. If anybody has that draft copy, could you please mail it across to me?

Regards
Madhu,

P.S: As this was a draft copy and since it was made available on the net, I hope, this doesn't infringe any copyright laws!

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com