Re: STC Transformation -- info

Subject: Re: STC Transformation -- info
From: "Bonnie Granat" <bgranat -at- granatedit -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2004 11:33:43 -0400

Lippincott Richard J Contr ESC/NI wrote:

> It can be tough to fight that perception, and I can understand why a
> lot of people in our field have concerns about it.

Thanks for this, Rick. I had not known that about flight 587.

Did STC address this issue prominently at the time it became known? If
not, why not? Certainly, when Arthur Andersen failed, the accountants as
a professional group were heard from.

But I somehow don't think that the situation T.W. Smith is describing is
due to leeriness caused by awareness of fatal errors caused by shoddy
technical writing. However, I could be wrong about that.

Bonnie Granat
www.GranatEdit.com

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com