RE: WebWorks vs. RoboHelp

Subject: RE: WebWorks vs. RoboHelp
From: DBennett -at- Foundationsoft -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2004 10:04:23 -0400

Well, I was hoping to put in a proposal to buy RoboHelp for Framemaker in
the next few months, so I was very interested to hear that it was no longer
available!

I checked Macromedia's site, and sure enough, it's not in the store.
However, when I called them, they assured me it was a mistake on the web
page, it is still for sale, and will continue to be sold indefinitely.
They're even offering a special through the end of July!

Rumors, rumors...!

Dannette Thompson Bennett
Senior Technical Writer
dthompson -at- foundationsoft -dot- com

Foundation Software, Inc.
800-246-0800 ext. 213
The #1 Accounting Software for Labor-Intensive Contractors