Re: Documentation and Training

Subject: Re: Documentation and Training
From: John Posada <jposada01 -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2004 15:43:19 -0700 (PDT)

I want to thank everyone who responded to me on this topic, both on
and off list...some of the responses were some of the most detailed
and explanatory responses I've seen from this list in a long time.

Anyway, the way it has been resolved is that documentation will will
responsible for the development of the training material in
consultation with Customer Support/Technical Support and CS/TS will
be responsible for the front-of-class delivery of the material, in
consultation with my group.

I know it sounds very nebuleous, but in reality, it is more defined
that it sounds.

=====
John Posada
Senior Technical Writer

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail

COMPONENTONE DOC-TO-HELP 7 PROFESSIONAL: From a single set of Word documents, create online Help and printed documentation. New version offers yearly subscription service, Natural Search, Modular TOC Utility, Image Map Editor, Theme Designer, Context String Editor, plus more. http://www.componentone.com/doctohelp .

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com