Re: FW: Looking for points of view from visual learners

Subject: Re: FW: Looking for points of view from visual learners
From: Sharon Burton <sharon -at- anthrobytes -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2004 12:04:17 -0700

This isn't a Windows product. It's something you log in using HyperTerminal. The
reports are text files you can open in a text editor of your choice after you
download the report from the equipment.

I am very aware of that good article in the Journal. Good work and cemented my
thoughts about screen caps in procedures.

This is different because I am not orienting them in the procedure, there is
nothing for them to click in a GUI.

It's just a text file that is the report they downloaded. Will visual learners
do better if they see a picture of a sample text report? Will that help them get
the report they want more quickly/easily/accurately?

Keep the thoughts coming, please!

sharon

Sharon Burton
CEO, Anthrobytes Consulting
www.anthrobytes.com
909-369-8590

Quoting Linda Cast <lcast -at- planview -dot- com>:

> [...]

COMPONENTONE DOC-TO-HELP 7 PROFESSIONAL: From a single set of Word documents, create online Help and printed documentation. New version offers yearly subscription service, Natural Search, Modular TOC Utility, Image Map Editor, Theme Designer, Context String Editor, plus more. http://www.componentone.com/doctohelp .

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com