Strange problem exporting images from PageMaker to PDF

Subject: Strange problem exporting images from PageMaker to PDF
From: DaLy <swiggles247 -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2004 10:32:43 -0700 (PDT)

Hi and TGIF (and a three day weekend),

I'm experiencing an odd problem when I export my
PageMaker (7.0.1) files to PDF (Acrobat 5.0). I have
two color images (both GIFs) in my one page PageMaker
document.

When I export the .PMD file to Adobe PDF, only one of
the two images is in color. The other image is black
and white.

I have not changed any of my settings in either
PageMaker or Acrobat. Any ideas as to why this is
happening, and how I can fix it?

TIA,

DaLy

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail

COMPONENTONE DOC-TO-HELP 7 PROFESSIONAL: From a single set of Word documents, create online Help and printed documentation. New version offers yearly subscription service, Natural Search, Modular TOC Utility, Image Map Editor, Theme Designer, Context String Editor, plus more. http://www.componentone.com/doctohelp .

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com