White Paper Proposals

Subject: White Paper Proposals
From: Michele Davis <michele -at- krautgrrl -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2004 17:04:26 -0500

Hi all, I know I asked this like a month ago, but I didn't like the answer I received so I am noodling for a different one. lol. I have to write a white paper proposal for a military contract grant. I have written ones for software, but not for manufacturing. In addition, my old white papers don't have a lot of personal company info. in them, at all actually.

The answer I received regarding this last month was that I should employ "good writing technique" and simply create a narrative that includes a beginning, middle and end. Uh, yeah. Am I trapped in a Seinfeld epiosde? I think I need more than that. I know I need an Executive Summary. But should that come at the beginning or at the end? And what about company info? What about pieces of the manufacturing that are integral to the product but are not part of the Statement of Work? I have to sound vague, sorry, but I have a very strict NDA with this one. Yikes! I need help, and my Internet searches yield zip, zero, nothing!

Thanks, in advance, I really appreciate everyone's time!

--
Michele

"I kissed her goodbye, said all beauty must die..." Nick Cave & Kate Bush
www.krautgrrl.com

in Help authoring technology, featuring Word 2003 support, Content Management, Multi-Author support, PDF and XML support and much more! http://www.macromedia.com/go/techwrldemo
COMPONENTONE DOC-TO-HELP 7 PROFESSIONAL: From a single set of Word documents, create online Help and printed documentation. New version offers yearly subscription service, Natural Search, Modular TOC Utility, Image Map Editor, Theme Designer, Context String Editor, plus more. http://www.componentone.com/doctohelp .

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com