Re: IQ, OQ, PQ

Subject: Re: IQ, OQ, PQ
From: "Gene Kim-Eng" <techwr -at- genek -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2004 10:28:10 -0700

There really isn't any such thing as a standard IQ/OQ/PQ format, just
a set of requirements that need to be satisfied. You'll need to tailor
your protocols to the specific requirements that cover your product.
All of the protocols I've created are too proprietary to share, but there
are a few instrument manufacturers that have posted some of their
obsolete ones to the web. There's a halfway decent one at

http://www.tsi.com/particle/downloads/manuals/1930040-Aerosizer_DSP_Powder_System.pdf

Just keep in mind that it is an old document, and may not meet the
most current requirements. Frankly, if your company has
never done these before, I would highly recommend the use of a
good validation service for the first go-around. You can then use
your first set of successful protocols as a template for future ones.

Gene Kim-Eng