Re: Withdrawal of "proposal writing" thread

Subject: Re: Withdrawal of "proposal writing" thread
From: Keri Morgret <kerilists -at- morgret -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sun, 06 Jun 2004 15:23:18 -0700

Some of those errors might get you out of a lot of work.

"Your RFP clearly stated that we were to train three pubic safety shifts. Not being able to find any shifts at all of any pubic safety people, we took the money and time we would have spent with training and went to the beach. If you issue me a task order, however, I can introduce you to this handy little tool called an exception list for your word processor, or even the concept of someone to read what you have written."

In the little bit of RFP work I have done, you have a period of time to submit any questions to the agency that issued the RFP, and that is where you can possibly tactfully bring up any errors.

Keri Morgret

At 06:19 AM 6/6/2004, Felice Albala wrote:

Subject: Withdrawal of "proposal writing" thread
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>

Dick - thanks so much - this is the high-level
explanation I was hoping for. Therefore, I withdraw my
inquiry, leaving you All to go on to other threads.

I must say, the thought of *not* correcting errors in
an original RFP gives me the heebie-jeebies.

- Felice Albala

in Help authoring technology, featuring Word 2003 support, Content Management, Multi-Author support, PDF and XML support and much more! http://www.macromedia.com/go/techwrldemo
From a single set of Word documents, create online Help and printed
http://www.doctohelp.com