Re: To Space or not to Space

Subject: Re: To Space or not to Space
From: Amelia DeLoach <deloaa -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 5 May 2004 06:23:36 -0700 (PDT)

On a personal level, the extra space after a period
drives me nuts. As a time saving measure, and to cut
down on in-office academic discussions, I just quietly
remove the additional space that our copy editor adds.
Since we're both using ye olde Find and Replace, it
doesn't seem like an issue worth raising.

Our copy editor is quite good, but young. I hate to
even bring up the issue to someone so contentious when
we have more pressing issues to take up our time.

However, if we were publishing high-end publications
or were in a notable print house, I'd certainly
mention it. But we're doing our best just to churn out
the documentation in a short time frame.

Amelia

>From a single set of Word documents, create online Help and printed
http://www.doctohelp.com

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com