RE: RE: To Space or not to Space

Subject: RE: RE: To Space or not to Space
From: "Gene Kim-Eng" <techwr -at- genek -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: 04 May 2004 18:14:51 GMT

Over the years I have had occasion to ask readers to
compare different versions of the same document. Most
readers don't notice differences in formatting, including
spacing, until you point it out to them, and then they
seem to be able to notice nothing else. One important
thing this has taught me is to never deliberately draw
someone's attention to formatting.

Gene Kim-Eng