RE: RE: Rant

Subject: RE: RE: Rant
From: "John Posada" <JPosada -at- isogon -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 12:55:32 -0400

I'm not saying to ignore the "vision thing". On the contrary...if during
the interview, they want me to proclaim from the highest building how
the company is in reality, the second coming of whatever deity you
choose, fine with me.

It doesn't cost me anything and it makes them happy. Then, once I get
the job, I can post a Do Not Disturb sign on my door and write my
document.

John Posada
Senior Technical Writer
Isogon Corporation