Framemaker to HTML conversion using Quadralay Webworks

Subject: Framemaker to HTML conversion using Quadralay Webworks
From: "Mike Gemmell" <mikegemmell -at- earthlink -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2004 12:06:38 -0700

Hello,

I am in need of some help on a Framemaker to HTML conversion project. I am
using Quadralay's webworks in conjunction with Frame 6.0 on a Windows 98
system, and have been able to produce some output, but it needs significant
cleanup. I am having trouble getting a timely response from Quadralay's
technical support team, and need to finish this early next week.

Some of the problems I am having include:
rasterized graphics. Tech support sent me to URL, but I don't see any
information relating to my question.
headers and footers not appearing properly in HTML conversion document.
Table formatting problems in tables containing graphics within individual
cells

Also, if anyone knows whether there is shareware for this product, I would
be interested, since my download is for evaluation only.

If you think you have some time to discuss this, please contact me at the
address below:

Mike Gemmell
(562) 434-3939
mikegemmell -at- earthlink -dot- net

PLUS Great discounts on RoboHelp training. OFFER EXPIRES April 30th!
Call 1-800-358-9370 or visit: http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com