Professional Organizations

Subject: Professional Organizations
From: cor -at- techwritercor -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 14:37:58 -0600

Howdy,

Besides the STC, what are some good web design and technical writing
(software documentation) professional organizations?

Thanks!
Cory

P.S. Was on the STC web site this afternoon and saw the 2006 conference
is going to be in Vegas. Vegas has been my home away from home since I've
been 14, so I am excited about that!

ROBOHELP X5 - ALL NEW VERSION!!

Have you tried the latest in Help Authoring from RoboHelp?
Try ROBOHELP X5 for Free - Now with Word 2003 support, Content

Download a free trial today: http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l4

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com