SFSU School of Engineering Set To Close: Calling all TWs who graduated from SFSU

Subject: SFSU School of Engineering Set To Close: Calling all TWs who graduated from SFSU
From: "George Mena" <George -dot- Mena -at- esstech -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2004 15:03:29 -0700

Hi folks,

If you're a tech writer who graduated from San Francisco State University, please contact me offlist ASAP.

The subject header of this message says why.

George Mena
Sr. Technical Writer
ESS Technology, Inc.
48401 Fremont Blvd.
Fremont, CA USA 94538
510-492-1763
e-mail: George -dot- Mena -at- esstech -dot- com
"America will never seek a permission slip to defend the security of our country." -- President George W. Bush, State of the Union address, January 20, 2004
"Terrorism must be fought resolutely wherever it appears. ...no just cause can be advanced by terror." -- UN Secretary General Kofi Annan, September 11, 2001

ROBOHELP X5 - ALL NEW VERSION!!

Have you tried the latest in Help Authoring from RoboHelp?
Try ROBOHELP X5 for Free - Now with Word 2003 support, Content

Download a free trial today: http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l4

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com