RE: FUNNY OFFSHORE STORY

Subject: RE: FUNNY OFFSHORE STORY
From: "Peter Swisher" <pswisher -at- arisglobal -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2004 14:47:55 -0400

That the economy isn't in a downturn is a valid opinion. Most economists
will look at certain figures and emphatically say that the economy is good.
And they will be right. According to the figures they choose to look at.

Another economist could look at certain figures and derive that the economy
is bad. And they would be right.

People didn't listen to the plight of the buggy whip manufacturers, why
would they listen to plight of the "knowledge workers"? Anyway, I'd avoid
talking about the economy at a job interview.