MS Word Conundrum

Subject: MS Word Conundrum
From: "Karen Zorn" <klzorn -at- zorntech -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2004 16:25:56 -0700

At the request of a client, I rebuilt a MS Word proposal template. Looks
great on my system (XP/Office XP), but when they bring it up on several
of their systems, it shrinks! The format goes from 8.5 x 11 to 7 x 9
with type and graphics appropriately reduced. This seems to be happening
with Office 2003, older Office versions are fine. The O/S version
doesn't seem to be part of the equation.

The page setup parameters in MSW 2003 are the same as Office XP, just
the text and graphics reduced and moved to the upper left.

The client needs the template to work on Office versions 2000 and up.
Any ideas? Any solutions?

Please, no flame wars or suggestions for other wp software.

Karen L. Zorn
Zorn Technologies, Inc.
Mesa, AZ
-
FIGHT BACK AGAINST SPAM!
http://mail.giantcompany.com

GIF image

ROBOHELP X5 - ALL NEW VERSION!!

Have you tried the latest in Help Authoring from RoboHelp?
Try ROBOHELP X5 for Free - Now with Word 2003 support, Content

Download a free trial today: http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l4

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com