TechWhirl (TECHWR-L) is a resource for technical writing and technical communications professionals of all experience levels and in all industries to share their experiences and acquire information.
For two decades, technical communicators have turned to TechWhirl to ask and answer questions about the always-changing world of technical communications, such as tools, skills, career paths, methodologies, and emerging industries. The TechWhirl Archives and magazine, created for, by and about technical writers, offer a wealth of knowledge to everyone with an interest in any aspect of technical communications.
Senior Technical Writer
Isogon Corporation http://www.isogon.com
"Realizing Your Business Goals
Through Software Asset Management"
You are in a large lecture hall... the speaker is boring, or off-topic,
or offends you, or is speaking about something you don't understand.
Since you are an adult, you can choose how you react:
1. Jump up on the podium and beat the speaker with the microphone.
2. Complain to the manager of the lecture hall.
3. Wait for the Q&A session, then ask the speaker a pertinent question.
4. Research the speaker's topic and think about it for a while. There,
you just learned something new.
5. Ignore the speaker and talk to the people next to you. Hey, the
stuffed chicken is not too bad, and look! You can order drinks here!
6. Wait quietly for the next speaker. After all, the lecture was free,
and you can't expect to be happy with every topic.
7. Leave the lecture hall and come back later.
8. Leave the lecture hall and never come back.
ROBOHELP X5 - ALL NEW VERSION. Now with Word 2003 support, Content
Management, Multi-Author support, PDF and XML support and much more!
Now is the best time to buy - special end of month promos, including:
$100 mail-in rebate; Free online orientation on content management
functionality; Huge savings on support and future product releases;
PLUS Great discounts on RoboHelp training. OFFER EXPIRES March 31!
Call 1-800-358-9370 or visit: http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l
You are currently subscribed to techwr-l as:
archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com
To unsubscribe send a blank email to leave-techwr-l-obscured -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Send administrative questions to ejray -at- raycomm -dot- com -dot- Visit http://www.raycomm.com/techwhirl/ for more resources and info.