RE: Frames in Word documents

Subject: RE: Frames in Word documents
From: "Goldstein, Dan" <DGoldstein -at- DeusTech -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 15:38:45 -0500

I assume that you mean the frames that were used in Word before text boxes
became popular, as opposed to frames in an HTML document.

Word frames float, and floating graphics are more likely to cause trouble
than in-line graphics.

Regarding the existing graphics, it is a simple procedure to cut the graphic
out of the frame, remove the frame, and paste the graphic right into the
header.

I don't know what you mean by "importing," but the best way to insert new
graphics is by using Insert|Picture|From File.

Let me know if you need more information about this.

Thanks,

Dan Goldstein

PLUS Great discounts on RoboHelp training. OFFER EXPIRES March 31!
Call 1-800-358-9370 or visit: http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com