Elance??

Subject: Elance??
From: "Nancy McDonald-Kenworthy" <nmcdonal -at- columbus -dot- rr -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2004 02:36:34 -0500

Has anyone here had any experience with elance.com and found any success
with it??? (or failures? I want objectivity) I've been trying to figure out
whether if its profits would be greater than my own if I were to be a
freelancer under their auspicies..(duh) Any helpful responses are most
appreciated... n.

ROBOHELP IS THE INDUSTRY STANDARD IN HELP AUTHORING
New RoboHelp X5 includes all new features such as,
content management, multi-author support, distributed
workforce support, XML and PDF support, and much more!

Purchase new Macromedia RoboHelp X5 by March 31st and receive a
$100 mail-in rebate. http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com