Generating Printed Docs in Robohelp

Subject: Generating Printed Docs in Robohelp
From: "Diana Lartigue" <dlartigue -at- dpro -dot- com>
To: <TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2004 11:17:26 -0500

Hi there. I just compiled a a very large help system in Robohelp, and I am
now generating the printed documentation. I have selected to use the TOC to
create what gets generated into the printed documents, and also chose to
create from the book files so that multiple docs are created, rather than
one huge file (which would crash due to the size of my help system). Last
night I generated my docs and was surprised to find that none of my subbooks
under the main Books were converted into the final documents. Is there a
way to create multiple files that will pull from all book files?

Diana M. Lartigue
Corporate Communications Manager
Data Pro Accounting Software, Inc.
727-803-1522 direct