RE: Mozart Effect (WAS RE: Quiet workplace)

Subject: RE: Mozart Effect (WAS RE: Quiet workplace)
From: "Marsha Finley - Q empyrean" <empyrean -at- quixnet -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2004 20:55:47 -0500

Yes. There is a guy named Don Campbell who has made an industry of Mozart!
His Vol I - Strengthen the Mind includes:

Allegro, Violin Concerto No.3 in G Major, K. 216
Allegro, Piano Concerto No. 1 in D Major, K. 107
Rondo-Allegretto grazioso, Sonata in F Major for Violin and Piano, K. 376
Rondo-Allegro, Eine Kleine Nachtmusik in D Major, K. 525
Andante grazioso, London Night Music No. 1, K. 247
Molto Allegro, Symphony #14 in A Major, K. 114
Presto, Divertimento in D Major, K. 136
Allegro, Violin Concerto No. 4 in D Major, K. 218
Church Sonata in C Major, K. 336

See the site: www.mozarteffect.com

I've also just taken some of the more baroque pieces when I really have to
concentrate, or Symphony #40 when I'm on a roll!
Mozart fans, please jump in!

And, for an entire change up, I listen to Segovia playing Bach...

HTH,

Marsha

Can you give us a list of the pieces you're using? I'm guessing one of
them is Symphony #40.

And hey, what do you all think would happen if you listened to
Schoenberg while you were trying to work?