RE: Help! I'm seeking advice. Resolved.

Subject: RE: Help! I'm seeking advice. Resolved.
From: "Diane Boos" <dboos -at- drizzle -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2004 16:51:14 -0800

John Posada wrote:
Diane...When you presented the document, did you accompany it with the
bill? Did he sign off on it?

I can hear it now..."Diane...I was looking over the document last
night...would you mind making just this one little change?...oh, and
this font...mind bumping it up a point or two?...should only take you a
couple of minutes...oh, BTW...the parameter on page 7, I was talking to
my system developer and he told me that it changed last week, should
only take a moment or two.."
</quote>
ROTFL

You betcha! I got something that shows closure. I have an email that I'm
thinking would make a poor picture framed, but a good reminder. Problem is I
haven't figured out where to hang it. It's rather too big to make a
necklace.
Diane