RE: IT documentation

Subject: RE: IT documentation
From: "Goldstein, Dan" <DGoldstein -at- DeusTech -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L (E-mail)" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2004 14:28:14 -0500

From Ken's second link: "System overviews are best written towards the end
of the development of a release because you know what you've actually
built."

I think what the author (Scott Ambler) meant to say was, "System overviews
are *often* written towards the end of the development of a release because
no one had the skills, experience, or personality required to do things the
right way. However, system overviews are *best* written before development
begins."

Maybe I'm missing something here. Is "agile" development haphazard by
definition?

Dan Goldstein

ategiesForAgileDocumentation

Ken Stitzel