Re: Help! I'm seeking advice.

Subject: Re: Help! I'm seeking advice.
From: "Diane Boos" <dboos -at- drizzle -dot- com>
To: "Techwr-l" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2004 17:40:22 -0800

Ed Wurster asked:
What does your contract say about the services you are to provide?

My contract simply says "Company wishes to engage Contractor to provide
technical writing services for the Company." What they are expecting is
actually business analyst work. The information that I need to write the
business plan and the technology plan is not available in the documents I
was given. I do not have access to they key players to get the information,
except for the limited access to the Manager.

Diane