RE: RE: Documentation Architect vs. Technical Expert !

Subject: RE: RE: Documentation Architect vs. Technical Expert !
From: "John Posada" <JPosada -at- isogon -dot- com>
To: "Mark Baker" <listsub -at- analecta -dot- com>, "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>, "Gene Kim-Eng" <techwr -at- genek -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2004 13:31:20 -0500

Gene and Mark...sorry if I misunderstood your meaning. As I was typing
my comment, I was think that possibly I had...the both of you have been
around too long.

> Why must it be that we can only write for the user if we're as
> uninformed as the user.

John, that's not what I suggested at all, and I don't think it is what
Gene is suggesting either. My point was that you

John Posada
Senior Technical Writer
Isogon Corporation
http://www.isogon.com