Britsih vs. American English

Subject: Britsih vs. American English
From: Yaeger Hyde <y_hyde -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 20:28:22 -0800 (PST)

On the subject of the importance of understanding the
difference between British and American English, I
once heard about a very nice English guy who
unintentionally ruined a freindship with and very nice
American woman by saying that, "Next time I'm in your
neighborhood, I'll come around and knock you up."

http://antispam.yahoo.com/tools