RE: Us Vs UK English, How Relevant?

Subject: RE: Us Vs UK English, How Relevant?
To: "'kcronin -at- daleen -dot- com'" <kcronin -at- daleen -dot- com>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 13:10:48 -0500

kcronin -at- daleen -dot- com [mailto:kcronin -at- daleen -dot- com] said:
> so I
> reformatted the doc and sent it back. Then I thanked him for
> his input - I
> had thought only Europe used A4. Live and learn.

So, other than the USA and Canada, who DOES use the
format that we call "Letter-size" (8.5 x 11 inches)?

Mexico? Central and South America? Anyone in Africa?
Any Asian countries?

Assuming that it's not all happening on a sound-stage
somewhere, it would appear that NASA's english/metric
problems have been resolved, so is it A4 or letter-size
being used on Mars when the rovers type out their TPS reports?
<gdr&h>

/kevin