This page is intentionally blank - How to do it in Framemaker?

Subject: This page is intentionally blank - How to do it in Framemaker?
From: lbanerd -at- osl -dot- com
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 13:25:07 -0700

Some of our customers are military clients who require that any blank page
have on it "This page is intentionally blank". Placing this on every blank
page is tedious and time-consuming considering that I issue drafts at
least once a week.

Is there a way to have Framemaker 7.0 automatically place the required
text on every blank page? Is there a way to have any documentation
application do this?