RE: PowerPoint Presentations for Doc/writer Impact?

Subject: RE: PowerPoint Presentations for Doc/writer Impact?
From: "Worzel Gummidge" <worzel_gummidge -at- lycos -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 15:11:15 0000

Hi All:

I need a place to start and am having a hard time with this one. Does anyone out there have any PowerPoint presentations (or willing to share presentations) that relate to (one, any, or all):

* How docs, a writer, or tech pubs dept. impacted and influenced customers (customer wins for example)
* How docs can save (and saved) a company (your company's) bottom line
* How docs, a writer, and/or tech pubs dept. provided real value for your company
* How a tech writer or tech pubs dept. changed old methodologies and introduced positive new methodologies

As always, feel free to remove confidential info. I will share with anyone who is interested.

NOTE: Please zip all attachments.

Thanks much,

Worzel