RE: Word to PDF conversion tool

Subject: RE: Word to PDF conversion tool
From: "Bill Swallow" <wswallow -at- nycap -dot- rr -dot- com>
To: "'James Monaghan'" <jpmonaghan -at- sympatico -dot- ca>, "'TECHWR-L'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 16:28:49 -0500

Adobe Acrobat

Bill Swallow
wswallow "at" nycap "dot" rr "dot" com

::: -----Original Message-----
::: I am looking for a tool that will convert Word document to
::: PDF. An essential requirment is to convert Word styles to
::: PDF bookmarks. The company I am at also needs to convert a
::: large number of documents to PDF, likely on a daily basis.
::: Therefore, we need to batch process this conversion, using
::: command line.
:::
::: I am assuming this has been done before, so if anyone knows
::: of, or uses a tool for this, then any info would be appreciated.