name for expand/collapse button

Subject: name for expand/collapse button
From: "Patrice Dodd" <PatriceD -at- caesy -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 16:41:42 -0800

Hello, all:

I need a name for the button that expands and collapses a pane. To see
an example, go to
http://www.codeproject.com/cs/miscctrl/collapsiblepanelbar.asp, and
scroll down till you see the "Form1" sample. Just to the right of the
words "Dreamweaver", "Fireworks MX", and "Miscellaneous" are pictures of
the button I'm talking about.

I guess I could call it an Expand/Collapse button, but that seems so
wordy. I searched google and this archive, but I didn't find what I was
looking for.

Could you please reply to me directly?

Patrice Dodd