Re: RoboHelp for FrameMaker

Subject: Re: RoboHelp for FrameMaker
From: "T. Word Smith" <techwordsmith -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 10:13:18 -0800 (PST)

I'm not using it in a production environment, no. I
have run a few FM projects through it and, aside from
easy Breadcrumbs, it seems to hold no significant
advantage over WebWorks Publisher 2003 (in many ways,
it is a lot like WWP 2003) ... and it's 2-3 times
slower than WWP 2003.

Having said that, it seems like a decent first effort
but brand loyalty is the only compelling reason to
chose it over a more mature and flexible WWP 2003.

1) I heard there was an update being released. Anyone
know about this?

2) There is a RHFM framers list, but it seems dead
quiet. Anyone know about this?

3) Let us know your thoughts on it, too.

=======
Subject: RoboHelp for FrameMaker
From: Rosalyn Collins
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 14:58:54 -0800

Is anyone using RoboHelp for FrameMaker? Would you
like to hear about your
experience(s).

=====
T.

"Money makes the world go 'round is an incomplete statement; money is the fuel, and stupidity is the short bus that burns it." (Bill Swallow-02/04)

http://antispam.yahoo.com/tools