Documentation Set for AS/400

Subject: Documentation Set for AS/400
From: "Jim Shaeffer" <jims -at- spsi -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 09:26:11 -0500

Quick question:
I recall a post to this list that delineated the document set
expected/desired in a mainframe environment. Various searches of the
Archives have failed to return this nugget of gold. Any advice?

The real story:
Our company has been focused on PC Software for many, many years. We are
now planning to brush off an old, in-house, AS/400 project. This will be
updated, revised and turned into a commercial project.
Right now, I am tasked with doing preliminary sizing on the
documentation that we should plan to deliver.
Note: I've Googled on AS/400 and visited IBM's site, etc.
I think I mainly want some kind of checklist to let me compare and
contrast what we have to what we should have.

Any advice?

Thanks,
Jim Shaeffer (jims AT spsi DOT com)