Re: Building a documentation knowledgebase

Subject: Re: Building a documentation knowledgebase
From: Al Geist <al -dot- geist -at- geistassociates -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 11:34:19 -0800

I'm just trying to picture people "frog marching" into compliance and no matter where I allow my imagination to ramble, it's just not a pretty sight.

Mark Baker wrote:

I can't imagine anything less likely to produce a usable knowledge base than
frog-marching people to compliance.

--

Al Geist, Geist Associates
From Concept to Completion

Cell: 541-218-1252
E-mail: al -dot- geist -at- geistassociates -dot- com <mailto:al -dot- geist -at- geistassociates -dot- com>

"When the situation is absolutely hopeless, you have nothing to worry about."
Compliments of The Monkey Wrench Gang