Re: Editing .pdfs - Continued

Subject: Re: Editing .pdfs - Continued
From: "Gene Kim-Eng" <techwr -at- genek -dot- com>
To: "Al Geist" <al -dot- geist -at- geistassociates -dot- com>, "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 20:22:31 -0800

I never actually did any PMT, but I do remember the Composer.
It came out the same year I graduated college, and they had *one*
at the first company I worked for. The Engineering Dept secretary
who had it at her desk kept it locked it up like Ft. Knox, and had
absolute control over who *she* deemed sufficiently qualified to use
it. I think one of the reasons why US business seems so badly run
these days is directly related to the decimation of the secretarial
profession. In many companies, they were the *real* managers...

Gene Kim-Eng