The market must be turning around.

Subject: The market must be turning around.
From: "John Posada" <JPosada -at- isogon -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 17:49:13 -0500

Following is a "transcript" of an email conversation I had with my
ex-boss at B&N.com about filing in my vacated position:

=============================
Me: Did you find another "me" yet?

Him: "nope, haven't even interviewed anybody... we were supposed to have
one guy come in yesterday, didn't show up. one more is coming
tomorrow... Mark is sending me more resumes by Friday... any concrete
suggestions?

Who woulda thought that it was hard to get a senior level tech writer in
the city.

John Posada
Senior Technical Writer
Isogon Corporation