Editing .pdfs - Continued

Subject: Editing .pdfs - Continued
From: "HSC Italian" <twins398 -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 14:05:52 -0600

Thank you all who responded to my posting titled: Editing .pdfs - to do or not to do is... .

Another question in conjunction with my initial posting: Our new editor is taking on many other responsibilities that I am used to doing as the writer. For example, the editor gets the "final" .pdf and fixes all the link boxes that are not extended out as far as they should be or are not thick enough. Again, my experience has been that that is the writer's job. The editor's job is to focus Primarily on the content of the document and make sure writers are adhereing to the style guide, period!

If there are any editors or writers out there who have any feedback on this, again, any insight is much appreciated.

Thanks much,

Heidi