RE: Legal English (was RE: Using M-dash and N-dash?)

Subject: RE: Legal English (was RE: Using M-dash and N-dash?)
To: 'Paul Strasser' <paul -dot- strasser -at- ennovationinc -dot- com>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 15:23:11 -0500

Paul Strasser [mailto:paul -dot- strasser -at- ennovationinc -dot- com] let slip:

> (And, if it matters, the number of real estate forms in
> California - at
> least at my old firm - has again doubled since I left.
> Interestingly, the
> number of lawsuits, mediations, or arbitration involving my firm has
> declined despite an impressive increase in their sales.
> There is no doubt a
> relationship between these two facts.)

Er... are you overlooking the fact that the decline in bad
things and the increase in sales have occurred /b/e/c/a/u/s/e/
er.... ah... since you left?

/kevin (wondering if he can run fast enough or hide well enough :-)