RE: Re: Using M-dash and N-dash

Subject: RE: Re: Using M-dash and N-dash
From: "Gene Kim-Eng" <techwr -at- genek -dot- com>
To: dmbrown -at- brown-inc -dot- com, techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: 11 Feb 2004 17:43:12 GMT

I've just described the management style of just about
every high-tech company in Silicon Valley. Well, the
ones that are still open, anyway. Conditions are the
same here for the engineers as well. But if anyone
feels they can actually work under these conditions
for around $85k/year, they might want to keep their
eyes out for job listings with my name on them. :))

Gene Kim-Eng