Re: Make pixel shim invisible

Subject: Re: Make pixel shim invisible
From: Parul Agarwal <parulag05 -at- yahoo -dot- co -dot- in>
To: lyndsey -dot- amott -at- docsymmetry -dot- com, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 04:00:03 +0000 (GMT)

--- lyndsey -dot- amott -at- docsymmetry -dot- com wrote: >
> I need to indent some text on my web site, but
> the text too much.
Hi Lyndsey,
I think your original problem can be solved by adding
'&nbsp' in your html code just before the word. Each
'&nbsp' (without the single qoutes) will represent a
single space, by adding more '&nbsp's you can adjust
the indent as desired.
HTH,
Parul

Yahoo! India Education Special: Study in the UK now.
Go to http://in.specials.yahoo.com/index1.html