Re: Where does Documentation belong?

Subject: Re: Where does Documentation belong?
From: Dick Margulis <margulis -at- fiam -dot- net>
To: RShuttleworth -at- visualplant -dot- com
Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2004 12:17:57 -0500

RShuttleworth -at- visualplant -dot- com wrote:

Hello All

I am having some discussions with others in the company about the place of
the Documentation section.

Let me be the first to say that this topic comes up regularly and has engendered long and thoughtful discussions. You would do well to review the archives, because you may find some ideas there additional to whatever today's thread produces.

I like my model, a staff group that provides services to all departments (development, marketing, executive team) as needed. But others will differ.

---
[This E-mail scanned for viruses at mail.fiam.net]