Re: "If the docs are too good..."

Subject: Re: "If the docs are too good..."
From: k k <turnleftatnowhere -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: Michael West <mbwest -at- Remove -dot- bigpond -dot- com>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2004 12:27:59 -0800 (PST)

> Me, I'd say, "If I thought that was this company's
> attitude
> toward its customers, I wouldn't have come to work
> here."

Amen, brother. If their ideas about customer
relations and marketing involve deliberately
withholding information to force the customer to buy
training, God only knows what other ideas they'll come
up with. What's next, deliberately withholding
critical bug fixes to force the customer to buy
patches? Can you really trust a company that thinks
it's a good idea to hit people with extra charges when
they need important information? If this is how they
treat the people who keep them in business, I shudder
to think about their HR policies.

http://taxes.yahoo.com/filing.html