RE: "If the docs are too good..."

Subject: RE: "If the docs are too good..."
From: "Bill Swallow" <wswallow -at- nycap -dot- rr -dot- com>
To: "'John Posada'" <writer -at- tdandw -dot- com>, "'TECHWR-L'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2004 11:36:42 -0500

That's very funny. I bet the same person has never written a detailed spec
in his/her life and thinks most of what the application already does is "so
obvious it doesn't need to be explained".

I'll agree that better, usability tested and approved products require LESS
documentation, but you still have that money-burning short bus to look out
for. ;)

Bill Swallow
wswallow "at" nycap "dot" rr "dot" com